martes, 29 de diciembre de 2009

The Rev: crazy forever!

The Rev has died. He fucking died. But you know what? He hasn't left us. That's an important thing to remember. He didn't leave us, only his body has. His talent, his passion, his crazyness, everything he was, is still with and in us. The way in which he and the band changed me, won't go away just because he isn't with us anymore -physically-. Everything he means to me... remains the same. Nothing will change. Yes, it sucks that he died because I'll never be able to meet him and thank him properly, because I'll never listen to him play live, ever, because I won't be able to hear those fucking amazing songs he could have created.
However, I have those fucking amazing songs he did write and record and share with all of us. I have the recordings of all those marvellous concerts they played. I have the memories of those who were able to meet him and listen to him, face-to-face. I have everything he gave and what he didn't give, too. I have all of him, and luckily we can all get to it, we can all google it or youtube it or whatever.


Thank you ♥

We still have him.

PS: Like he hadn't been awesome enough... LOOK AT THIS!!!



(Yes, HE asked for the fucking flag :DDDD)

3 comentarios:

  1. un genio,
    idolo,
    es fue y ser una GRAN parte de mi.
    Jimmy ,para siempre acá♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. they have the flag but they don't want to have on sale their cd's in our country... what's going on?

    I'll really miss you Rev!
    I hope I could have a beer with him once when I'll have died too :)

    Let's enjoy his legacy in music and way of thinking, and remember him with a smile, I think that would be what he wanted.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. lo de los cds no depende de ellos, igual D: sino estarían en todos lados (?

    totalmente de acuerdon con ese último párrafo u.u, aunque soy demasiado sensible D: *se golpea*

    ResponderEliminar