miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2009

I'm on the outside looking in...

...I turned my back on myself again... I got to turn my world around, cos it keeps on knocking me down...



I just can't be part of anything, can I? I'm always late... Why? Okay, there's at least one group of people who I somehow feel comfortable being with, and I have fun and it's nice. But what about the rest?
I'm in the argentinian Avenged Sevenfold Street Team. A small group of people. You'd think that after a few months, you'd feel part of it. Nope. I've probably been in it for a year (maybe a little more) and I still feel as awkard as the first time I met with them. I've also thought about 'quitting' it, but I decided Avenged Sevenfold deserved a little help from me, after all they've done for me.. (even if they have no idea about it).
Then, there's this forum. I already knew that most of the users there were already friends from another forum, but I thought I'd be able to become part of the group. Wrong. I heard about it from some friends. This forum is about a book saga. They talk about the characters & everything even outside the forum, but I'm never talked to about it. I 'disappeared' from that forum for months, and when I came back, nobody noticed (and it's not that I never posted or anything).

See? This and many other reasons are why I feel like I was a ghost or something. I'm there, I'm here, people know me... but it's almost like they didn't remember me. (My ex-classmates, from Primary school, have been organizing to get together this weekend for a few days now. Nobody remembered to invite me, except for someone who sent me a message today.)

So, after all this that always comes to my mind from time to time, since I've always felt like this, I leave you with one of my favorites songs that always makes me remember why I have to be hopeful :) Wait for me, California! I'll get there, even if it'll be in a few years...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario