miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009

How?

That's today's question.

How can I speak when I have no voice? Why would I scream if still noone will hear me?
How can I be when I have no presence?
How can I show myself if I'm hiding?
How can I help when I can't even listen?
How can I change to something if I'm nothing? How can I make sense when I'm so full of contradictions?
How can I stand up when I can't even stand still?
How can I move when all I want is to slow down?
How can I keep myself together if every two seconds I feel another part of me drifting apart?
How can I be close to others if I'm closed like a pandora box?



H O W ?


That's what I'm going to find out. There's no other chance; after all, I see life as a win-win situation.

3 comentarios:

  1. me encantó tu blog Teff, seguí así! toda forma de expresarse está muy buena :D un besote!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful... :)

    PS - Maybe it's not a question of how, but just of when... Never doubt yourself.

    ResponderEliminar